FITIS Education and Training Chapter
Any body corporate concerned with the Education and Training in the ICT industry, associated products specified by the Council of FITIS and duly registered as an Education or Training Institute is eligible to apply for Membership of the Chapter.
Objectives of FITIS Education and Training Chapter
- To promote, encourage, foster, develop, coordinate and protect the interests of members.
- To provide a negotiating body and to represent the Member on matters concerning them, and in discussions with the Government of Sri Lanka and instrumentality’s thereof.
- To formulate, maintain and publish codes of conduct to be observed by the members and to promote and encourage high standards of conduct, service and performance and to develop the confidence and respect of the public.
- To acquire in the interests of Sri Lankan community at large and in the field of computer education and training, knowledge of proposed Sri Lankan or overseas legislation in any way affecting or relating to this field or which could affect or relate to it.
- To create a greater public awareness of the benefits of computer education and training and the role played by the Members of the association
- To afford its members an opportunity for interchanging opinions and discussions on matters affecting Computer Education and Training.
- To collect , compile and distribute amongst its Members, information and data which will be of assistance in achieving the objectives of the Association.
Executive Committee of FITIS Education and Training Chapter 2019/2020
|S P Romesh||Asian Business College||President|
|Vajira Karunarathna||Informatics Institute of Computer Studies||Vice-President|
|Upul Dasanayake||Esoft Computer Studies (Pvt) Ltd||Immediate Past President|
|Amila Bandara||Siksil Institute of Business Technology (Pvt) Ltd||Secretary|
|Pradeep Pushpakumara||CICRA Campus||Assistant Secretary|
|Mohomed Irshad||Northshore College of Business & Technology||Treasurer|
|Maurene Anthony||American Education Center Ltd||Assistant Treasurer|
|Kapila Giragama||Orient Academy Limited||ExCo Member|
|Dilan Perera||Esoft Computer Studies (Pvt) Ltd||ExCo Member|
|Sunimal Wickramasinghe||Australian College of Business & Technology (ACBT)||ExCo Member|
|Sampath Kannangara||International College of Business & Technology (ICBT)||ExCo Member|
|Kithsiri Manchanayakke||AIMS College of Business & IT (Pvt) Ltd||IP Chairman|