During the year under review, there were 210 registered member companies under FITIS umbrella and more than 5,500 ICT professionals registered in the BCS/ Professional Chapter of FITIS. The three key chapters membership figures are as follows
- Hardware Chapter: 81
- Software Chapter: 58
- Training and Education Chapter: 24
FITIS Hardware Chapter
- FITIS Software Chapter
- FITIS Training and Education Chapter
- FITIS Telecommunication Chapter : Consists of LISPA and TPA
- FITIS Professional Chapter : Consists of Internet Security and Audit Control Association – ISACA
How to become a member?
A body corporate should satisfy the eligibility criteria of at least one Chapter of the Federation in order to become a members of the Federation.
If a body corporate satisfies eligibility criteria of multiple Chapters, the body corporate will be eligible to represent multiple chapters of the Federation.
Eligible members may apply for the membership in duly completed prescribed application to registered office address of the Federation.
Every application for membership shall be reviewed and recommended through a resolution adopted by the respective Chapter Council.
Our Core Competencies
- Wide experience and expertise in diverse fields of ICT industry
- Quality and consistency of Service
- Continuous government-industry interface for evolving a shared vision on industry matters
- Reliable and competent associate in public-private partnership
- Public/ industry perception as a pioneering industry body
- Unified and collaborative approach in addressing industry issues.