FITIS Hardware Chapter
Any body corporate concerned with the import, export, manufacture, and supply of digital computer systems, peripherals, and associated products specified by the Council of FITIS is eligible to apply for Membership of this chapter. FITIS Hardware Chapter consists of 85 companies and Executive Committee is appointed at the Annual General Meeting.
Objectives of the Hardware Chapter
- To promote, encourage, foster, develop, coordinate and protect the interests of the computer Hardware Industry
- To provide a negotiating body and to represent the computer vendors.
- To formulate, maintain and publish codes of conduct to be observed by the members and to promote and encourage high standards of conduct
- To acquire in the interests of Sri Lankan community at large.
- To create a greater public awareness of the benefits and essential role of the industry and of the corporations and persons operating within it.
- To afford its Members and opportunity for inter-changing opinions and discussion matters affecting the computer industry.
- To collect, compile and distribute amongst Members, information and data which will be of assistance in carrying out the objects of the Association.
- To assist with the development of resources and manpower skills necessary and essential to a sound and healthy Computer Industry in the Republic of Sri Lanka
Executive Committee of FITIS Hardware Chapter 2020/2021
|Prabath Wickramarachchi||Amicis Holdings (Pvt) Ltd.||President|
|Gnanam Sellathurrai||FT Soft (Pvt) Ltd.||Vice President|
|Fazloon Sheriff||Office Network (Pvt) Ltd.||Immediate Past President|
|Shanaka Fernando||Informatics (Pvt) Ltd.||Secretary|
|Akram Badurdeen||Technocity (Pvt) Ltd.||Asst. Secretary|
|Hasalaka De Silva||Metropolitan Computers (Pvt) Ltd.||Treasure|
|Waruna Godagedara||Sense Micro Distributors (Pvt) Ltd.||Asst. Treasure|
|Nalin Dissanayakke||Sanje Lanka (Pvt) Ltd.||ExCo Member|
|Gayan De Silva||BaseHp (Pvt) Ltd.||ExCo Member|
|Mahesh Dissanayake||Trident Corporation (Pvt) Ltd.||ExCo Member|
|Mazzar Morseth||Debug Computer Peripherals (Pvt) Ltd.||ExCo Member|
|Sasanga Wijeyabandara||SALA Enterprises (Pvt) Ltd.||ExCo Member|
|Buddhika Liyanage||Avian Technologies (Pvt) Ltd.||ExCo Member|